Join us for our latest NetFlow Best Practices Webinar.
In this Webinar, we will discuss Best Practices for using NetFlow for Network Forensics.
In this webinar we will discuss the following:
- How to know where your network is compromised?
- How to achieve pervasive monitoring with sufficient forensics to comply
- How does network forensics reduce your MTTK (Mean Time To Know) and MTTR (Mean Time To Repair) and what does this mean to your bottom line?
- Best practices for network intelligence
- Continuous monitoring
- What are the key solutions provided or substantially enhanced by network forensics?
- What is my network telling me and what sources can I use?
(Can't attend the webinar? Register anyway so we can send you the recording)
Date: Wednesday, June 21st, 2017
Time: 11am PT / 2pm ET
Duration: 30 minutes